Let Insider London show you the secrets to London’s success.
Our in-depth educational business visits showcase some of the world’s most powerful companies as well as the capital’s most innovative entrepreneurs, including:
- Think Rise - The pioneers of fintech and part of the Barclays group. This is the largest fintech co-working space in Europe housing more than 40 companies. Visit the HQ of a vibrant community of rising stars and current industry leaders. See how Barclays, the creator of the world’s first cash machine, remains at the forefront of innovation through creativity and collaboration.
- BP Trading - Experience the commercial face of the global giant, BP, with over 280 traders world-wide and partners in more than 40 countries. World-class control infrastructure seamlessly blends supply, trading, risk management and information technology skills. Come and meet the faces behind one of the biggest global multi-nationals at their striking HQ, One Canada Square.
- Tribal Worldwide - The global technology-based marketing agency, part of the Omnicons Group. Optimising the customer experience, both online and offline this talented team of developers and market analysts develop advanced technical solutions for the likes of BA, McDonalds, Adidas and Volkswagen.
- Livery Company - uncover the exclusive world of some of the oldest and most venerated trade associations in the world. Playing a critical role in the City of London for centuries, discover the past, present and future of these medieval guilds which have evolved into modern corporations.
- BBC – the world’s oldest national broadcaster opens its doors to you. This highly respected global influencer has been critical in shaping British cultural life and remains the largest broadcaster on the planet, at the forefront of cutting-edge journalism on the world-stage.
- Verb Brands - A leading agency in the luxury sector, whose founder started the company when he was just a university student. Get a front-row seat to ground-breaking twenty-first century marketing and discover the charismatic CEO of this distinguished agency, boasting clients such as Sunseeker and Jimmy Choo.
- ICAEW – the highly prestigious Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales opens its doors to you. Identify crucial characteristics of commercial success and hone your commercial awareness skills. This is an opportunity to experience life as a professional chartered accountant and put your strategic business skills to the test.
London is one-of-a-kind thriving hub – a world city combining arts, technology, finance and politics. Here in London we have close relationships with groundbreaking company founders and CEOs in an extensive range of industries from fintech to urban agriculture. An in-depth business visit is the perfect way to get the insider tips that will inspire your students or take your team to the next level.
Your in-depth business experience will include an exclusive first-hand account of the company’s life cycle and an open Q&A session with one of the business team’s senior members.
Insider London’s Business Visits are a unique opportunity for corporate groups and entrepreneurs looking for a rare behind-the-scenes experience, as well as for student groups looking to explore real-life thriving business models. Our visits provide an opportunity to make vital contacts and discover key challenges of the modern world in specific industries
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to choose from our extensive list of partners. With opportunities for a variety of groups, with sizes from 6-100 people, we will create a bespoke business programme for your precise professional or academic needs.
Sperbank executives visiting a fintech start-up showcase and personal Q&A at Wayra in October ‘17
Insider London also hosts engaging and interactive workshops with top industry professionals. The precise subject matter of talks and workshops can be oriented around the interests and requirements of your group. Previous workshops have included:
- Fintech for the Future – An ideas exchange between some of the UK’s most innovative fintech companies. The day featured presentations from the hottest new talent in AI data security as well as firms pioneering the use of blockchain technology in the retail sector. The day focuses on addressing some of the biggest business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) challenges in multi-billion and trillion dollar markets
- Private Equity and Investment – A unique opportunity for both parties. This event provides first-hand information on the tax implications and incentives of investment in London companies as well as an insight into the London start-up eco-system. This is an exciting day, introducing overseas investors to London fintech talent. The event features talks, Q&A sessions and informal networking opportunities
- App/Website Design Workshop - The secrets to great development and a break-down of the most popular apps and websites that keep us coming back for more. The workshop provides easy-to-follow guidance, right from the first planning stages, in creating the ultimate user-friendly experience. This was an exploration of crucial techniques to hook your target market with a successful and profitable digital platform. The session includes a unique opportunity for groups to draft their own app or website design and present it to the industry expert for comprehensive feedback.
- Film Production – This workshop provides in-depth training from professional film-makers using industry-standard equipment. This bespoke film production workshop is oriented around your chosen medium and desired objective. Come and build the skills critical to communication in the twenty-first century.
- Future of Branding – Focusing on the transformative potential of technology as well as advanced data analytics, we showcase the pioneers of branding. With previous presenters from AR, VR and AI sectors, this session will include a Q&A and an informal networking session.
- Defining Leadership - Designed and led by a highly qualified facilitator and performance coach with a background in Psychometrics and Human Synergistics. This workshop explored vital themes from defining the crucial characteristics of successful leadership and their practical application to honing negotiating and influencing skills.
Our in-depth business visits and workshops make great combinations with educational tours. Popular choices include tours of Retail Design, the Silicon Roundabout and Tech City as well as Finance and the Kings Cross Regeneration and Innovation.
Get in touch via email@example.com to start creating your perfect educational package.