Let Insider London show you the secrets to London’s success.
Our in-depth educational business visits showcase some of the world’s most powerful companies as well as the capital’s most innovative entrepreneurs, including:
- Think Rise - The pioneers of fintech and part of the Barclays group. This is the largest fintech co-working space in Europe housing more than 40 companies. Visit the HQ of a vibrant community of rising stars and current industry leaders. See how Barclays, the creator of the world’s first cash machine, remains at the forefront of innovation through creativity and collaboration.
- BP Trading – Experience the commercial face to the global giant, BP, with over 280 traders world-wide and partners in more than 40 countries. World-class control infrastructure seamlessly blends supply, trading, risk management and information technology skills. Come and meet the faces behind one of the biggest global multi-nationals at their striking HQ, One Canada Square.
- Verb Brands - A leading agency in the luxury sector, whose founder started the company when he was just a university student. Get a front-row seat to ground-breaking twenty-first century marketing and discover the charismatic CEO of this distinguished agency, boasting client such as Sunseeker and Jimmy Choo.
- Architechture 00 – A multi-RIBA award-winning community-minded and sustainability-oriented architecture firm. Meet the team behind the “Everyone’s Street” campaign who are shaping London’s urban environment through research, urban design strategy and architecture. From ultra-low energy residences to co-working and educational spaces, this is a company with its finger on the pulse on human and planetary sustainability.
- Sapient Razorfish - The global technology-based marketing agency, part of the Publicis Groupe. Placing digital at the core of business, this talented team of developers and market analysts are at the forefront of technological transformation. Through the specific process of gamification, this agency has developed advanced and interactive marketing for the likes of Costa and McDonalds.
- Tech Italia - The specialist incubator programme with more than 2,000 members is driving change in the technology sector. Positioned at the heart of Europe’s innovation cluster, meet the exciting disruptor programme forming a bridge between London’s thriving business eco-system and European talent.
London is one-of-a-kind thriving hub – a world city combining arts, technology, finance and politics. Here in London we have close relationships with groundbreaking company founders and CEOs in an extensive range of industries from fintech to urban agriculture. An in-depth business visit is the perfect way to get the insider tips that will inspire your students or take your team to the next level.
Your in-depth business experience will include an exclusive first-hand account of the company’s life cycle as well as practical demonstrations of products of the future. Each tour includes an open Q&A session with the chance to pick the brains of the business team’s senior members.
Insider London’s Business Visits are a unique opportunity for corporate groups and entrepreneurs looking for a rare behind-the-scenes experience, as well as for student groups looking to explore real-life thriving business models. Our visits provide an opportunity to make vital contacts and discover key challenges of the modern world in specific industries.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to choose from our extensive list of partners. With opportunities for a variety of groups, with sizes from 6-100 people, we will create a bespoke business programme for your precise professional or academic needs.
Sperbank executives visiting a fintech start-up showcase and personal Q&A at Wayra in October ‘17
Insider London also hosts engaging talks and interactive workshops with top industry professionals. The precise subject matter of talks and workshops can be designed around the interests and requirements of your group. Previous workshops have included:
- Private Equity and Investment – A unique opportunity for both parties. This event provided first-hand information on the tax implications and incentives of investment in London companies as well as insight into the London start-up eco-system. This was an exciting day, introducing overseas investors to London fintech talent. The event featured talks, Q&A sessions and informal networking opportunities
- Fintech for the Future – An ideas exchange between some of the UK’s most innovative fintech companies. The day featured presentations from the hottest new talent in AI data security as well as firms pioneering the use of blockchain technology in the retail sector. The day focused on addressing some of the biggest business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) challenges in multi-billion and trillion dollar markets
- App/Website Design Workshop - The secrets to great development and a break-down of the most popular apps and websites that keep us coming back for more. The workshop provided easy-to-follow guidance, right from the first planning stages, in creating the ultimate user-friendly experience. This was an exploration of crucial techniques to hook your target market with a successful and profitable digital platform. The session included a unique opportunity for groups to draft their own app or website design and present it to the industry expert for comprehensive feedback.
- Defining Leadership - Designed and led by a highly qualified facilitator and performance coach with a background in Psychometrics and Human Synergistics. This workshop explored vital themes from defining the crucial characteristics of successful leadership and their practical application to honing negotiating and influencing skills.
- Finance Made Simple – Coaching from a top financier who has led a variety of management roles over 20 years in a global bank. Sessions included the development of expert analysis on critical financial instruments and terminology as well as of budgeting and costing. This was an exclusive financial programme for non-finance managers.
- Architectural Design – Bringing architecture students from around the world together to work on a real-life project, the renovation of a Georgian lodge. Led by a top architect this was a great opportunity for students to network as well as get some real-life experience planning a fascinating development. Students received individual feedback and coaching from an industry expert and left feeling inspired to create without boundaries.
Our in-depth business visits and workshops make great combinations with educational tours. Popular choices include tours of Retail Design, the Silicon Roundabout and Tech City as well as Finance and the Kings Cross Regeneration and Innovation.
Get in touch via email@example.com to start creating your perfect educational package.